Sassi Photography

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Scrapbook City Retreat

So I made it back from the Scrapbook City Retreat and I have to say I had a ball! I was sick the whole weekend, but managed to deal with it fine, I think.

I managed to finish SEVENTEEN layouts! A handful of them I had already started, but most were started from scratch at the retreat. I also started a few that I didn't get finished. This is my absolute all-time best record. Not only did I manage that many layouts... I'm actually really happy with them all AND I taught my first ever classes - two of them!

Here are some of the layouts:














Granted, a number of these layouts are really quite simple, but I like them. :D
Thanks for stopping by!
xx S.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Your "Because I Can" LO is definitely looking more "finished" now! It was a statement though!

7:07 pm, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Loving all these beautiful L/O's, Sara!!

You have been busy, and glad you enjoyed the SC Retreat! :)

Chelle Xx

6:52 pm, August 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sara! sorry its been so long but just been reading over some of your blog posts quickly - seems like a lot has been happening!
These layouts are AWESOME - love the 'don't look back one' esp :)
Sounds like you've had a great run at Scrapbook City although I'm sure you will miss it and be missed. Congrats with Sassi up and going again!
I'm coming up to QLD soon so maybe I can get to meet you!
Lots of love,
Lus x

11:26 am, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

Hiya Sara - I was so surprised to read you are leaving SC - I really thought you would be there forever LOL.

Sounds like the kids were sick as well as you - glad you all are better. We have been fine here but Zane did have tonsilitis just before the last school holidays.

Glad to see your photography is going ahead again - Good Luck with Sassi Photography Sara.

Just love your Retreat layouts - especially that Living Doll layout with Mia, very cute.

Take care and hope things go well for you and your family Sara :-)

1:17 pm, August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home