Sassi Photography

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Digi Layouts & Little Dreamer Designs

I have to tell you I am LOVING Michelle Coleman's new venture, with her sister Lori Barnhurst, Little Dreamer Designs. Michelle is the fantastic designer behind Fancy Pants, whose eye for detail, colour and design wow us with each new release. (I'm just waiting for the FP products to be released as digi files ~ hint, hint.)

LDD have a shoppe, gallery, blog and just recently their first eZine (which is fantastic!). The blog posts digi challenges, as well as hints, tips and general info about the shoppe. Last week's challenge was to scrap a photo and make it the largest part of your layout. I entered two layouts, as I LOVE big photos...



Yep, it's that same Faery photo, with the wings brushed in.... have to say it IS my favourite picture taken this year so far.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel Nunn said...

Hmmm... I am totally digging the digi scene too at the moment Sara! Michelle Coleman's stuff is awesome.

3:03 pm, July 14, 2007  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

What 'dreamy' LO's Sara...just gorgeous!

9:02 pm, July 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home