Sassi Photography

Sunday, June 24, 2007

If You're Interested...

...here are the two layouts I had in the latest Scrapbooking Creations.

The 20:40:60 with the Heidi Grace range:


The Top Ten Stamping feature:


This layout has been on my blog before. I do really love it, though. I love the 'Thelma&Louise'-type photo of John and I. Incidently, a collegue of John had seen my name and wondered, dismissing the thought, whether I was John's wife.... this layout gave it away. Yep, there aren't too many Pearcy's in Brisbane!

Also, here are a couple of other projects recently published:


Cherish Family was published as a project in the first ever edition of Scrapbooking Basics #1.



This cute exploding box is a project first learnt from Alicia. I modified the details ever-so-slightly to make more pages and a larger box. It was featured as a project in the latest Paper Creations #3. Thanks so much Alicia. You are always inspirational to me. ;)

xx S.

6 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Love the Heidi Grace goodies Sara and your exploding box looks fab! Congrats on all the publications!

5:29 pm, June 26, 2007  
Blogger lalaura said...

Lookin' fab!!! Love what you do. And there aren't many Pearcy's in Brissie?? Get out. There's a truckload of you, but I guess you're all related anyway. :-D

4:16 pm, June 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt the heidi grace just yum!!...gorgeous creations as always :0)

7:28 pm, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

HOLY MOLY WOMAN! those layouts are fantastic and that exploding box is TOO COOL!!! I so need to make one of these! I miss chatting with you! stop by my blog....you've been tagged! (love ya!)

4:44 am, July 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sara
just getting back into crusing again thought I would drop by and say hello. Love the layouts and the kids birthday party looked brilliant. Love fairies. Take care see you at retreat

6:52 am, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow that exploding box is fabulous Sara! Is the mag available now? I neeeed instructions!!

10:09 pm, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home