Sassi Photography

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chris' First Day of School

The first week of February saw Christopher start school - full time Prep. He is so completely ready for full time school, but has a shy factor that I have had my concerns about. I am keen to see how he deals with school.

Nicholas thought we were having a costume theme, so doned his pirate scarf and came out for a photo shoot.



Mia was so proud of her little brother, she couldn't wait to be going to school with him. Mia is in her normal school uniform (dress) for this shot.

Christopher only had half days for the first three days. I picked him up at 1pm, arrived back home by 1.10pm and took this photo at 1.15pm!!


He was exhausted! He doesn't usually sleep in the day. I love this photo as I don't often get a sleeping shot of Christopher!

Thanks for checking in with us!
xx S.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sleeping photo is just precious.

9:10 pm, February 17, 2007  
Blogger lusi said...

Hi lovely :)
I've been sooooo missing you! CHecking in and so glad that you are ok! Those photos of the kids going off to school are just so gorgeous!
Well take care matey and lots of love to you and your gorgeous family!
Lus x

9:24 pm, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Oh my goodness. They look so big.

1:28 pm, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Lindenmayer said...

What a gorgeous photo Sara - just shows that there is still a baby inside!

7:12 am, February 21, 2007  
Blogger qwerty said...

Hi Sas,

How are you my little ray of sunshine? Now you've gone and made me feel bad - guess I should update my blog! LOL

Loving all the new posts and catch ups honey. I love the pic of Chris and Mia hand in hand ....

All my love,

Vonnie
xo

3:21 pm, February 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are just so precious

6:01 pm, February 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home