Sassi Photography

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Not What We Bought....

I am such a turn-coat. I went to the pet store. Marty has been our puppy for less than two months and I'm already cheating on him!!

The local pet store has two gorgeous, fluffy Border Collie X Kelpie puppies!! They are beautiful. They are fluffy and cute and.... of all things.... I can look at them and they actually look like Border Collie X Kelpie puppies!! I can see both breeds in these puppies.

Marty was supposed to be Border Collie X Kelpie, but I could never see it. I thought it was just me at first. I always thought he was a bit Staffy....


Well, the vet agrees. Not much of the other two in him. I guess I'm not really a turn-coat, though, as I didn't buy one of the other puppies. I still came home to our Marty. He's beautiful.

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

He is so cute.

1:27 pm, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

oohhh how cute is that baby!!! love him!

4:06 am, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home