Sassi Photography

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Silly Season & Shopping

We've had such a great Christmas/New Year period. John is back to work tomorrow, so we are enjoying one last day before routine sets in again.

My kids had a lovely Christmas. Santa brought a few surprises and they also received lots of fantastic presents from our family and friends. Between us all, we were given a TWO FOOT pile of DVDs!! Most of them kiddies ones, but a few adult ones. Santa brought me the Back to the Future set, which I am VERY happy about!!

We saw New Year in with a bang - lol!! John went to bed around 10pm and I stayed up until midnight scrapping. I had to finish six layouts to get to my goal, which I managed. I will share them with you soon.

Over the last few days, I've been lucky enough to do a little scrap shopping. I haven't had a BIG shop for a long time. The last six months has seen me just picking up bits and pieces from the wonderful Scrapbook City.

Here are a couple of pics of my purchases. I am VERY happy with it all. I ducked down to see Lyndal & Nicky @ Scrapbooks Etc and they were lovely as always. I loved the big, "Hi Sara" in unison as I walked through the door. Very welcoming.


I'm off to catch a bit of the cricket, then a bit of Spring (well, Summer) cleaning. I am dreading the wrapping of the school books, so I might do this soon to get it over and done with, too. I'd rather be scrapping!!

xx S.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I may need to go to Scrapbooks etc too..how yummy does that all look!!
And Eden got the Back to the Future boxset too...they are her fave 'grown up' movies..she has such great taste LOL!!

10:42 am, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

oh VERY FUN PURCHASES!!!!! WOW!!! LOL about the DVD's and just for the record, back to the future is one of my all time favorite movies!!! I remember quoting it in high school!

and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the beautiful Christmas card, it was so appreciated and so special, my family couldn't believe it came from down under!!! so YOU RAWK sister!!!

11:32 am, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I like covering books. Send them over here with half that stash:)

12:03 pm, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your purchases look great. can't wait to see your new layouts.

12:59 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, green eyed monster in residence here!

2:06 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Jeepie said...

I love your puppy dog. And i love your shopping stash..,hmmmm maybe I was too quick in giving up paper scrapbooking??

6:10 pm, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your purchases look great I have that swirly black PP with the red line through it. Don't quite know how to use it yet. Glad you had a great christmas

7:57 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

Oh Love the look of your new purchases, yes those two ladies are great indeed LOL.. Was suppose to go there today but didn't might have bumped into you if I had!

9:38 pm, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna shop like that!

2:43 am, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home