Sassi Photography

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Survivor - Final Four

As I previously posted, the Survivor competition is now down to the final four. It's a bit bitter-sweet that I am still in the comp, because Alicia was voted out last week. Only because she is so good, though!! Strategy - it will be my downfall this week, too, I'm sure.

Here are this week's layouts. The Challenge was an ABC123 challenge - Arrows (2 of), Buttons (10 of), Cardstock (3 of), plus 1 photo, 2 ribbons & 3 fonts. I've been having LOTS of fun with the Pink Martini papers, too.


The Immunity Challenge was "The Power of One"... one photo, one cardstock, one pp, one word title, one ribbon, one chipboard accent, one paragraph of journaling.

As I type this, my kids are cleaning up the loungeroom. When I was downstairs, they shreaded a box of tissues and made "snow" with them. Very pretty, I'm sure, but now cleaning the mess up has become the issue. I'd better go and help. :)

xx S.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting through Sara. I hope you survive this week too.

11:38 am, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts, sara. i love pink martini pp too. hope you will survive right till the end:)

12:21 pm, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your layout, it is so BOLD and so FUN! Good luck with the voting this week girly!

4:11 pm, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sara your layouts this week take the cake, I'm so proud of you, I love these!!! I hope you make it to the end chicky!

12:51 pm, December 10, 2006  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

No wonder you got through Sara these are awesome layouts! Good luck next week...

9:13 pm, December 10, 2006  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

congrats on getting sooo far...woohhooo.hope yu do well again this week!

7:45 am, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Final Four sounds pretty awesome!! I have no doubt you'll make the final, you work is fabulous! I've meaning to ask where this Scrap Survior is?? Sounds really cool!

I love love love the "always" layout, so fun!!

8:16 am, December 11, 2006  
Blogger qwerty said...

Hey gorgeous ... I love the first one - all those beautiful colours!! You're the bestest in the whole wide world, and I'm not biased in any way shape or form!!

9:44 am, December 11, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Congrats on surviving ... awesome LO's - love the "power of one" one (for the pic!)

10:42 pm, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home