Sassi Photography

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Survivor Final!

Wow. I have actually found myself in the Final for the Survivor comp I've been in with Alicia! The last twist was that only one person was voted out last week and there are three in the final.

There will be a few challenges over the week and I've just completed my first one. I loved the idea I had for this layout, but am not thrilled with how it came out.


The theme was Seasons. Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall (Autumn) had to be visible, four photos, at least two image stamps, paint & 75% patterned paper. Here is my entry:


I'll keep you posted on how it goes. I am predicting Miss Erica H will win. She creates some fantastic work! She's on a few DTs in US.
xx S.

9 Comments:

Blogger lusi said...

CONGRATS SARA!!!! That's wonderful lovely! WOW - What a journey it's been for you - I've loved seeing all your entries here. We are cheering for ya hun!
Lus x

2:31 pm, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

GOOD LUCK and Congrats on making it this far Sara.

5:53 pm, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Well done Sara! Congrats on making the final three! You and Leish have done so well in this comp!

Can't wait to find out how you go! :-)

Chelle Xx

8:21 pm, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SARA! You are underestimating yourself! You could very well win you know. Your layout was AWESOME! Congrats on making it this far!

4:58 am, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, a big congrats on making it to the finals, well done, I love the layout it really is awesome so very bright and funky.

Good luck, best wishes
Carole.

1:13 pm, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

how can you not be proud of this fantastic layout! sister, you have just as good of chance as miss erica, you both are fantastic designers!!!! I loved it! truely!

1:33 pm, December 14, 2006  
Blogger MarniT said...

Congrats Sara, that's fantastic news! Good luck I'm cheering for you!

6:15 pm, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, Sara huge congrats. I just found that site and have been looking at yours and Alicia's layouts for this comp. They are amazing. You should be so proud of yourself for making it this far! I'll be watching to see how you go.

7:22 am, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You GO girl!

9:27 am, December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home