Sassi Photography

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Forums, Weather & Tag

Yay!! The Scrapbook City forum is back up again. Alicia and I have been working non-stop to get things right again. So come and join in on the fun!

I can't believe the weather here at the moment - not that I am complaining, mind you! It is the day before Christmas and we have warm 28deg C, non-humid days!! VERY nice!!! Makes me a bit nervous about how the weather will be in the new year.

We have been to Sunday morning mass already and will soon be heading off to Christmas Vigil mass. I have nieces and nephews reading and singing in the huge outdoor mass, so am looking forward to it. My kids are looking forward to singing the carols.

BIG day planned for tomorrow - Christmas Day!! Can't wait!!

....but before I go, here is a tag from Miss Alicia.

A - Available/Single? Married
B- Best Friend? Alicia
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, usually
D - Drink Of Choice? Coke (but have only had SEVEN in 2006!!! I cut down from approx one a day in 2005!!!!!)
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Computer
F - Favorite Color? Purple or Pink - depends on my mood.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither, I'm just not a jubes person. :)
H - Home or Homesick? Home.
I - Indulgence? Chocolate.
J - January Or February? February, usually, because the weather is starting to cool.
K - Kids & Their Names? 3 - Amelia (5), Christopher (4) & Nicholas (2)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family, my camera and creativity.
M - Marriage date? 22 July 2000
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 brother (plus seven SIL and seven BIL)
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples, nice crunchy green ones.
P - Phobias/Fears? Heights, spiders, geese...... the list goes on!! lol
Q - Favorite Quote: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
R-Real Hair Color? Brown.
S - Season? Winter.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Lusi, Amanda & Jill.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Um.... I used to tend bar at one of my cities roughest pubs.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Fennel. It is disgusting. (have to agree with you, Leish)
W - Worst Habit? Putting computer and scrapping before housework.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, knee, leg, chest, neck - hahahaha, healthy aren't I?
Y - Your Favorite Food? Seafood, avocado, chocolate, icecream.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Scorpio.

(Please excuse last year's Christmas photo of the kids - you don't want to know what happened when I tried to take new ones this year!!)

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a lovely, safe and happy day.
xx S.

6 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Healthy New Year for you and your beautiful family! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Thanks for the tag! Off to my blog now!

See you soon.

4:49 pm, December 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sara!!!

Hope you had a Fabulous day and got very very spoilt!!

xoxox
Will

9:21 pm, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm guessing you got the same look I did when I asked my 3 to put on the hats and pose for a Christmas photo again this year?? So no joy in this house as well.

HUGE congrats for winning Survivor. Great to see some Aussie talent being shown around the globe.

7:25 am, December 28, 2006  
Blogger qwerty said...

Merry Christmas sweetheart! And Happy New Year to yourself, John, Mia, Chris and Nicholas! All my love, Vonnie. xoxox

9:08 am, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Sharyn said...

Hey Sara,
Hope you had an awesome xmas and have a very Happy New Year!
Take care, hope to catch up soon in '07.

10:06 am, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Jeepie said...

Hey Sara,
I hope you had a wonderful christmas and yes, we do want to know what happened when we tried to get this years christmas photos

2:56 pm, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home