Sassi Photography

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Scrap Survivor BTP Challenge

I don't know what's going on with Blogger, but it seems to be eating up the writing in my last post. Maybe writing this post will fix that!!

Here is my BTP for the second challenge in the Scrap Survivor Final. I'm not a huge fan of doing BTP, so I did my best and was pleasantly surprised.

"You must create an altered item. This has to be a NEW ITEM created for this challenge. it can be anything you like. ornament, altered journal, cigar box, paint can..whatever. BUT........it must be for a HOLIDAY!!!!!! it can be christmas, birthday....4th of july....or whatever, but has to be holiday themed.

You MUST INCLUDE..... 3-D embellishments. (flowers, ribbon...whatever as long as it isn't paper or stickers)

must have someone's name on it. (should be for a gift I would think!)

must use at least 2 DIFFERENT manufacturers.

Must have a MONOGRAM on it somewhere."


So I made this dome tin for Santa. The HS chipboard shapes made great tags with the monograms and photos of the kids. They can't wait to write up their little letters and put them in the tin for Santa on Christmas Eve!!
Thanks for checking in on me.
xx S.

7 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

Loving all your work on here Sara! Lots of yummy stuff!

All the best for Survivor!

10:57 am, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

well...for not liking to alter, you rawked the project! it's fantastic sara, truely!!!!!!! WOWSWERS!

12:05 pm, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this! I adore those papers!

2:40 pm, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

love your altered tin!!! good luck with survivor!

6:50 pm, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

Love the whole idea of the santa tin, I think it fits the challenge perfectly. So glad you made it into the top 2. Good LUCK,,,

9:16 pm, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Very cute Sara! Great idea!

All the best for the final of Survivor this week! I'll be waiting with baited breath to see how you go! :-) Have crossed all my fingers and toes!! LOL

Chelle Xx

7:16 pm, December 17, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

This is just so cute...all the very best with the comp! See you soon :)

9:27 pm, December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home