Sassi Photography

Friday, December 15, 2006

Scrapbook City & Scrapbook Creations

I have been SUPER busy catching up on some scrapbooking and DT work for Scrapbook City. Here are my latest four layouts for Scrapbook City. The first two using the gorgeous new Fancy Pants Mulberry Road products. The second two using the new My Mind's Eye Magnolia Kits.






I finally received a copy of the latest Scrapbook Creations and was pleased to see this layout on a page on its own! I love this layout, because it cracks me up that Christopher is still carrying this dog around, after two years!!

Viva la Scruffy!!

NB. Scrap Survivor Final Challenge #2 is a BTP. Arrgh! I am working on it and am loving it!! It's nearly finished.... just waiting for the Mod Podge to dry. Then I will photograph and upload it!

HUGE thanks to everyone for wishing me luck! I'll keep you posted.

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger lusi said...

Your stuff is incredible mate! Love looking at all your layouts and projects...
my fave is the scruffy layout! Such a rad photo :)
Best wishes for the Survivor final too!
Lus x

12:53 pm, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

how did I miss all these INCREDIBLE LAYOUTS!!! WOW oh WOW! I love checking out your work, it's just fantastic!

10:26 am, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home