Sassi Photography

Saturday, August 19, 2006

:( So Now I'm Crying!

There's only three weeks left until my very good friend, Alicia, leaves for New York. I've been pretty composed about it and tried to keep busy, but I am sad about it too.

This morning I told Amelia, Christopher & Nicholas that Alicia (, Michael) & Kyan are moving. I was trying to hold back the tears telling them, but the reaction was just too sad. Nick doesn't understand, so he was fine. Christopher had a bit of a sad expression and immediately started planning all the things we HAVE to do before they go. Mia, my sweet little Mia, just stood there and burst into tears!

I've had her crying on my lap for nearly ten minutes. She's now just sobbing a bit while she goes about her Saturday morning. So, okay, I cried! How am I going to be in three weeks time??

xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Oh Sara!

I'm glad it was you! And that the kids reacted like that? I think they will miss Alicia and her family!

Only 3 weeks, wow, that has gone fast!

Chelle Xx

1:47 pm, August 19, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Oh Sara how awful for you! It will be very very hard and you will miss her terribly.

3:41 pm, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Oh my goodness, I've been so busy that I only just saw this post. Now I feel like crying too. I want to give Mia a big giant cuddle. Time for you to get a webcam I think!

5:23 pm, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home