Sassi Photography

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Friday Night

I had a fun night last night at Alicia's with Leish and Jill. Alicia makes a beautiful spag-bol (spaghetti from scratch - yum!) and it was nice sitting with her family having dinner.

I achieved absolutely nothing scrap-wise. I am so completely stuck at the moment. Hopefully I will have time to scrap today to try to get my Scrapapple DT stuff done - or at least started.

I am having problems with emails, too. Some emails I receive and others I don't, so if you have been emailing me and receiving no response, please keep trying. I'm not ignoring you, just not hearing you - lol.

I've had to put word verification back onto my comments again, sorry. I love all your comments and read every one, but I am getting tired of the robot advertising comments from Anonymous that I keep receiving.

Boring post today. I hope to have something more exciting by the end of the weekend. We are going to the Ekka tomorrow - yay!!

xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

I get that robot on mine too. Very annoying!

Have fun at the Ekka tomorrow...your pocket will sure know you've been! DH took DS on Thursday night, but they had fun, and that's the main thing! It's only once a yr!

Chelle XX

1:45 pm, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

I also have the comment word verification on mine too! Hope you have a great weekend!

2:37 pm, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I've been getting heaps too. Is there a way we can not accept anonymous coments. I'm sure I have seen it on some peopls's blogs.

5:49 pm, August 12, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Well I guess I'm lucky - no robot comments left on my blog! The weather is perfect today for your Ekka trip - hope you have a blast. Peter's taking the girls tomorrow (they are sooo excited) while I work :(

1:26 pm, August 13, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Had a great time with you and Alicia on Friday nite! Wow, did you and I produce some work or what??? pmsl!

5:22 pm, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home