Sassi Photography

Monday, June 12, 2006

Uploading....

I finally have some layouts I can put up here...


My scanner has a couple of lines burnt into the under side of the glass, so all my scans are tainted at the moment. "Wonder" is a layout of Christopher at Seaworld. They have the best viewing tanks and the kids and I were mesmerised by them!



Here is the tin and mini book for Scrapapple. I have a couple of layouts for them too, but I can't share them yet.

I have a few other layouts in limbo still, but I am hoping to update my gallery soon. I don't know where the time goes! I've spent nearly all day on the computer. I wish I was scrapping!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I really like the colours in the background of Christopher's photo.

8:46 pm, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home