Sassi Photography

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Brrrrrr.....

I just can't seem to warm up! I am so cold today. Other than that, it has been a fairly productive day. I managed to get a lot of the house clean again after all the birthday madness. The phone has rung off the hook. I had a couple of visits from the lovely Alicia. I managed to pack nearly 30 orders!! Just didn't get to the post office.

I really needed to send these orders today, but the kids also REALLY needed to have a sleep, so I wouldn't wake them just for a trip to the PO. I'll have to go first thing in the morning.

I am really happy. I mightn't have had time to scrap, but I have managed to start knitting a little cable-knit jumper for Mia. I love knitting in Winter - especially when there is something great on TV at night. It's my warm and cosy Winter activity. My scrap room is like an ice-box at night, so I am not overly keen on going down there.

Better get back to work. It doesn't do itself (and my fairies haven't been for a very long time!!).

xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Knitting hey??? Maybe I should get you to finish the jumper I started for Peter in 1989 (mind you it won't fit him now even if I did finish it!!) LOL!

10:08 pm, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Sorry you didn't get to the PO. My fault. I'm so not a knitter. I think I'll stick to things made of paper.

2:08 pm, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Sorry you didn't get to the PO. My fault. I'm so not a knitter. I think I'll stick to things made of paper.

2:08 pm, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

Happy Birthday to your little cherubs...hope they had a great time!

1:15 am, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sassi,
You are so happy! You deserve to be.
Love and hugs
Kat

2:48 pm, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home