Sassi Photography

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Scrapbook Creations' Jeni O'Connor Class

Alicia and I went to our complimentary class at the ASC this afternoon and it was fun!! The kit was amazing and Jeni is a fantastic teacher and lovely person. Leish and I talked non-stop, right up to when Jeni commented on us talking and scrapping, then we went a bit quiet after that (unintentionally - too much to concentrate on). My project is so very far from completion, but I did try out some new adhesives and will have to go shopping on Tuesday, me thinks!

We scrapped a PC lunch box tin with 3 Bugs in a Rug papers & stickers, Collections chipboard and ric rac, all from Bumble Bee Crafts. Mmmm, wonder if that's where the adhesives were from.... will have to check that out.

We also caught up with Jannah again and met Lorraine Bates, who knew who I was just from my name. I was very surprised to say the least! It was a nice feeling, though. Some photos were taken with Alicia's camera, which I am looking forward to seeing.

Tomorrow is a public holiday and I am so keen to get some scrapping done - even it is just playing with my stash while I tidy up. I think I will end up doing a lot of computer work, though. It is never ending!

I will leave you with a quote, which I think is so very cute and funny, but you probably won't. It is from the kids' TV show "Charlie & Lola". Lola, a very young girl, has caught two little spiders and made them a little home. She had previously been scared of them and their hairy legs, but has now decided they are okay and given them names - Robert & Sydney...

Lola says, "There you go, Robert, you hold the mirror while Sydney brushes his legs..."

...well, I thought it was funny.
xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm with you...it's funny :) I love Charlie and Lola more than the kids!

8:09 pm, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home