Sassi Photography

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Australasian Scrapbooking Convention

I've just arrived home from the Australasian Scrapbooking Convention that is on at the Convention Centre in Brisbane at the moment and it was so busy! I met up with Alicia and Kyan and bumped into heaps of girls we know there.

The Scrapapple stand was on fire! Really busy all the time - it was overwelming! I picked up a set of nine 5x5x5cm blocks to scrap for a bit of fun. I didn't really buy anything else. Each stand had fairly new stock, but we had seen it all. I think Alicia and I are a bit spoilt in that way... we get to see all the latest and greatest as soon as it comes out.

I finally met Jannah from Scrapbook Creations. She'd sent an email of when and where I could catch up with her and it was so nice having a chat and actually meeting her. Had a look at the new Scrapbook Creations, which has Marni Telford as the Artist in Spotlight - looks great Marni! I don't have anything in this issue, but I have at least one thing in the next six issues after this!

Jannah gave Alicia and I some passes for a class tomorrow afternoon. I've heard the class kits have been fantastic so far and am really looking forward to spending more time with Leish and having a scrap.

Have a great weekend!
xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Sounds awesome...very jealous :)

6:51 pm, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home