Sassi Photography

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

Okay, so it's the 06/06/06 today and I am so sick of hearing about the Devil's number..... what a load of rubbish. Today also happens to be Amelia's birthday!! Happy Birthday to her. Wouldn't it be cool if she was turning six today? She's turning five. OMGosh, I don't think I'm old enough to have a five year old!!

She has had a great day so far. She was thrilled by all her gifts this morning and is looking forward to dressing up in some costumes when she gets home from Preschool. Chris, Nick and I spent the morning helping out at Preschool and it's been so much fun. I'm exhausted and the boys have completely flaked (Christopher wearing one of Amelia's new witch costumes - lol). Twenty-five four/five year olds in one room is just crazy!! Adding in my two boys and there was fun all around, I can tell you.

I will post some pics of Mia's birthday when I've taken some more.

xx S.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sas,

Please wish beautiful Mia a happy birthday for me! She's my favourite 5 year old in the whole world!

4:03 pm, June 06, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Having a 5 year old doesn't make you old...try a 10 year old going on 20!!!

8:35 pm, June 06, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! Geminis are truly wonderful people lol!

11:59 am, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to both your little people! I'm glad they had fun birthdays. :D

3:48 pm, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home