Sassi Photography

Monday, September 15, 2008

My Awesome Folks

Mum and Dad have just come home from a fantastic journey through Europe and I've been looking through their photos. They saw so many wonderful places and things!


Whilst in Switzerland, they found a couple of camera shops and looked at the Medium Format cameras - I am really interested in MF - the clarity is superb and I love film over digital (just not the continual cost). I am ecstatic to be able to say that I'm now the PROUD owner of one of these:


...a Hasselblad Medium Format Camera!!! I can't tell you how excited I am about it!! I really wanted to use it over the weekend, but it needs a little dust removal and a lot of learning first. Eventually, I might be able to add a digital back (which, hahaha, are at the moment on special for $13,000 - *cough*), but for the moment, film is going to be a LOT of fun! Back to basics for me. :)

As I start playing more with the camera, I'll post some images.
xx S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home