Sassi Photography

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bugs and Viruses

A quick note to say hi and let you know I am offline for a while. Between my computer and I, we have a couple of bugs. I have a tummy bug that is throwing me for a six and my computer has an awful, nasty virus that effected all of my four hard drives and ate stuff up... including backups!! Not happy Jan!!

As I am still waiting to see what I am able to resurrect from the ashes, I'm offline. If you are waiting to hear from me, please be patient. I will catch up with my clients as soon as I'm back online! Sorry for the inconvenience.

xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Hope everyone is healthy again!

I've nominated you for a Wylde Woman award...see my blog :)

8:58 pm, August 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home