Sassi Photography

Thursday, August 21, 2008

50 Years on Paper

I've been offline for what seems like weeks. I think it may be close to a month! In that time, I have been extremely busy with many other commitments and projects. The biggest of these has been the 150 page photo book created to celebrate my in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Eight children and nineteen grandchildren later, they certainly have a lot of stories jam-packed in their lives.













I'm fairly pleased with the results. It has taken many hours of sifting through close to 2000 photographs, notes and phone calls, but I think it has been worth it!!

I'm just getting my computer sorted now, too. I have some of my email addresses reconnected and am trying to get the last of them sorted. There are hundreds of emails to go through, so please be patient if you haven't heard from me yet. I am working hard to catch up with everyone!

Take care.
xx S.

4 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

WOW - what an amazing effort Sara!!! It is stunning and a wonderful family keepsake!!! I'm sure your in-laws (the whole family) will LOVE IT!!

9:52 pm, August 21, 2008  
Blogger Meloo said...

You Go Girl-You Know you Rock... Need I say more..

x Mel

7:18 am, August 25, 2008  
Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Wowsers...that's one BIG book!
I'm sure your inlaws will absolutely love it!

Chelle Xx

4:05 pm, August 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a huge effort Sara ... and it looks awesome!

You are a bloody legend honey!

Hope everything is going well ... can't wait to catch up soon!

Love,

Vonn

11:47 am, August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home