Sassi Photography

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Overwhelmed

Oh my goodness!! I can't begin to explain how overwhelmed I was when I opened the latest edition of Scrapbooking Memories (Vol 10 No 4) last night. I knew my photography article was coming up, but it is an entirely different experience to open a magazine and see so many of my cherished photos smiling up at me!

A number of months ago, I changed from writing the Click & Crop articles for Scrapbooking Memories and was asked to write some Phototech articles. Photography being my main passion, I jumped at the opportunity. My first Phototech article is in the latest SM...






All I can say is "Wow". I'm so happy with how the article looks and reads. I'm also thankful to SM for printing a thank you to the talented James Debenham for the use of a couple of fisheye shots. Thanks again James. :)

I'd also like to thank Donna for permission to use a couple of wedding photos and thank you to Kristy for including two photographs of her also. I have been trying to email and contact Kristy to confirm permission, but have been unable to contact her. Hopefully she is happy with the way the photos look in print. :)

The magazine is only days old and I have already been overwhelmed with lovely comments from subscribers. I believe Scrapbooking Memories Vol 10 No 4 is available in Newsagents this week (usually Wednesday or Friday).

xx S.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, is right! I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

Looks beautiful Sara, which is no surprise really!!!

Congrats hun!!!

5:59 pm, July 12, 2008  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

What an amazing spread! Looks awesome Sara - CONGRATS! Can't wait to see it IRL!

10:03 am, July 14, 2008  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Congrats Sara - can't wait to see it! You're an amazing photographer!

Belinda
xx

3:53 pm, July 14, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

This is a great article Sara. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

7:15 pm, July 27, 2008  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

Congratulations Sara.... I was so impressed with your phototography article..... you did a fantasic JOB:)
Brenda

7:48 pm, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Jen said...

This looks absolutely amazing Sara! I think I'm going to have to buy a scrap mag at last - you know how into scrapping I am LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

6:02 pm, August 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home