Sassi Photography

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Scrap Surivor (Again)

Not much going on here. I've been busy with all sorts of things and hoping to do a little scrapping tonight. I have some wooden letters to scrap for my Christmas card photos that I hope to take tomorrow.

I LOVE my layout for Scrap Survivor this week. I'm not going to share it with you, though, as I am planning to do my very first online class with it. Stay tuned for more info!!

I can share my immunity challenge. We had to make a mini album using nothing but cardstock. I made a star album. I have been asked how it stays shut.... well, it will eventually have magnetic clips to keep it shut, but for the photos I have very creatively used a wad of bluetac!! lol - Well, I wasn't allowed to use the clips for the challenge!!

xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Love that star album Sara - I've been wanting to make one of those for ages.

Your online class looks great too - I'll have to look into that if I have enough time :)

7:40 pm, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

love the album Sara, and yes how exciting an online class. Will check the dates to see if I am available.

9:15 am, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home