Sassi Photography

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Having So Much Trouble....

....keeping up with blogs at the moment. I've barely even sat at my computer over the past week.

All three of my children have the flu - high temps, aches, barking cough, etc... poor little munchkins. The boys are on the mend, but Mia is still fighting it. She's off school for the week to try to help her get better.

I'll blog more soon (I hope). Just leaving you with a quick layout about John. It's so nice being married and waking up every morning feeling more in love with John than before I went to sleep the night before. Soppy, I know, but I am very, very lucky!!


Thanks for dropping by my blog. Oh, and a special HI to Jen in Ireland. I have three or four different Jen's who comment on my blog. I am not sure if any of them are from you. Glad to hear you are well and busy with exciting things!! ;)
xx S.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

i hope that your children are on the mend sara. nothing worse than sick little people in the house.
my baby girl is quite ill today with high temps and vommitting (not that she can afford to lose anymore weight).
love your LO and so sweet that you can celebrate your love of your hubby through your art.

xxoo

7:11 am, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Jeepie said...

The poor kiddies and poor you having to nurse them through all of that.

in this day and age it is nice to see a couple that are in love and it's more lovely to see a couple that don't take it for granted.

9:40 am, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor little munchkins (hope you don't come down with it too!). Lovely lo of your hubby (and yes I feel the same way about my hubby even though we've been married nearly 22 years!).

3:23 pm, September 06, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

poor you guys and poor little ones - hope they get better real soon. I think its so wonderful to be able to talk like that about your man. I feel the same about my dh (not without our moments of course but...)it's lovely to hear!
Take care,
Lus x

10:36 pm, September 06, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Hang in there Sara - I know what you're going thru!
xxJill

4:57 pm, September 07, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Hi Sara - hope your three cherubs are feeling much better now. How are you holding up this week? Keep smiling!

9:35 pm, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hi Sara,
Poor little kiddo's, hope there better now.
As for the layout of the hubby, great work it's good to see someone else in love with there husband as much as i am with mine.
Peta

1:26 pm, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home