Sassi Photography

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Monday

Well, it's Monday again and I haven't blogged all weekend!!

Friday night was Scrapbook City's first big Cyber Crop hosted by the lovely Alicia Barry. It was so much fun! There was so much chatting and fun happening that most of us didn't actually scrap until we could tear ourselves away from the computer! I came up with the following:



...and my personal favourite for my Book About Me...

I'm not sure when the next Scrapbook City Cyber Crop is, but there are lots of fun and exciting things starting up over there, so check it out!

I hope to catch my blog up a bit more tomorrow.
xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Love your L/O's Sara!

See you tomorrow night!

Chelle Xx

9:04 pm, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

The layouts look great Sara!!!

8:09 pm, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home