Sassi Photography

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Back!!

So much for blogging every day! Well, I'm here now and have a few posts to catch up on.

Things are great with my family and I. The kids are finally all better and full of energy. Poor little Nick is in the wars, though.

*Last Friday he split his little face open near his eye - had to be rushed to the doctor. He didn't need stitches, but will probably scar. He had a big black eye for days, too.

*Saturday, he cut a chunk out of his finger. I don't know what happened as he didn't cry. He just showed me his finger with dried blood all over it!

*Tuesday night Nick burned his arm, right on top of his birthmark, on a pan that had been turned off but hadn't cooled.

*THEN... yesterday he fell down the stairs!!! He has the biggest bump on his head and I hovered over him for hours making sure he was okay!!


He was certainly well enough to pose with Christopher last Saturday morning. I love this pic of my two boys. I especially like that you can't see just how black his eye went! Mind you, it turned blacker on the Sunday. It goes to show that no matter how much you are with them or how much constant attention you give children, they are still able to get into mischief within seconds!!!

Anyway, life goes on... I finally finished my project for Ngaire's NBCF raffle drawn mid-July. Margie isn't a scrapbooker, so I decided to make her a canvas rather than a layout...


I delivered this to Margie and her family last weekend and, oh my goodness, they are the nicest family! Very happy and welcoming. Their house is brighter than this canvas!! Each wall a different, bright colour - such a happy feeling in their home. Best wishes to you and your family, Margie! You are all so brave and wonderful!

I'll share some layouts in my next blog post. In the meantime, check out Scrapbook City's forum and gallery to see some amazing talent and lots of fun.

xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hi Sara,
I remember when Dylan my elderst boy whos now only 3 going through the same little accidents when he was about 2.5. Poor little fella!!
Love the canvas..
See you in Scrapbook City later
Have a great weekend!
Peta

6:43 pm, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, poor little mite! He's had a bad week hasn't he (and so have you). Take care.

7:39 am, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Shazz said...

your little man certainly has had a week of it hasn't he...??? hope he is accident-free this week.
LOVE your canvas....so bright and so "funky".
have a great weekend

xo

8:24 am, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home