Sassi Photography

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Failed Challenge

Last night's crop at Scrapbook City was a lot of fun! I had really hoped to get lots of layouts done so I wouldn't have to break my challenge (of doing 20 layouts before shopping). I worked on three layouts, but only got one finished (which I can't share yet). So, in total, I finished 14/20 layouts within two weeks..... then I shopped!! I didn't buy much last night, but I did buy, so I failed the challenge.

That's okay, I'll just have to start it again!! I'll check the calendar for any upcoming crops first - lol!

It was so much fun catching up with Alicia, Amanda, Zane & her mum, Sara & her mum and meeting Michelle & Kellie. Thank's to Leisa, also, for a fun night!

If you are looking for a fantastic challenge, check out How Dare You - Aussie Dares. Some fantastic Aussie scrapbookers getting together with fortnightly challenges for US... the other Aussie scrapbookers!! It's going to be loads of fun, I'm sure!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Zane said...

OOOPs about the challenge! I didn;t realise it was one you had set yourself! *lol* No crops anytime NEAR that sort of deadline next time.

It was so good to see you though! xox

ohh and - I'll have to chcek out how dare you dare!! :)

8:00 pm, July 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home