Sassi Photography

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back to the Blog

Well, Nicholas is back to normal after a few hairy-scary days with Nutella-nappy. Thanks to all those volunteers for help - lol!!!

I've been busy and unwell, so no blogging for a few days. I've a tummy & muscle-achy virus and feel ordinary, but I'll be right as soon as I can eat normally again.

I have layouts to share, that I realise I hadn't shared yet. The first is from Alicia's class at the Scrapbook City University last month. The design is based on her gorgeous layout she received an Honorable Mention for in last year's Masters comp.

The second layout is from Karen Ridgeway's online doodling class last week.

The kids are making cup cakes, so I had better go and pull them out of the oven. I'm not even well enough to take photos!! How sad is that?

xx S.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sara! I love your doodling layout. I did Karen's class as well. I really love the soft colours you used in your LO! Hope you are feeling better soon... Congrats on your big win in the A-Z comp!

12:49 pm, July 06, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Stunning Sara!

3:11 pm, July 06, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're 100% again real soon! I know they are there somewhere but what happened to numbers 5 to 10 on your list??? Under the circle?? Love them both - especially your white handwriting on the photo. Must try that sometime!

8:28 pm, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

I love this doodling LO Sara can't wait to see it irl!!!!

5:40 pm, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Ms Zane said...

Layouts look fab darling! I really should journal on my one from Alicia's class!!

11:35 pm, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home