Sassi Photography

Monday, June 26, 2006

What's Going On?

Well, I'm not sure... it might be as late as this Friday now, that the news can be spread. It was meant to be last Friday and I don't like keeping everyone in such suspence - I'm sorry.

Here are a couple of layouts to appease you - lol....


Every Day with Heidi Grace papers. I just love this photo of Amelia - one of the ones lost from my hard drive. Thank goodness I had printed it before hand!

...and my absolute favourite layout at the moment - Pure Joy.


I'll let you know the other as soon as I possibly can - if you don't find out before I do!!

xx S.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Sara - these are both so beautiful!!! Amelia is gorgeous.

6:48 pm, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

The layouts are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait until you can share this "news" we have been hearing about.

7:16 pm, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the second layout too, it's beautiful as are your photos...and gee...it must be huge news you have coming your way :)

7:38 pm, June 26, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

These are absolutely STUNNING Sara! I'm speechless!

11:15 pm, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I'm really glad you had this one printed. It would have been awful to lose it entirely.

9:29 am, June 27, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Both are amazing as always Sara - love Pure Joy (what scrappers block????)

4:19 pm, June 27, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

Beautiful lo's Sara!!!
Lus x

5:29 pm, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home