Sassi Photography

Friday, May 26, 2006

Yeah, Okay.... I'm Tall.

So much for trying to blog a bit each day! It's been nearly a week since I shared anything with you. I have bearly scrapped in that time, but I was lucky enough to drop in to ISC (Inspiration Scrapbook Convention - for my non-scrappy friends) last Sunday morning.

Alicia and I took a class with Alannah Jurgensmeyer, the owner and creator of Artic Frog. Artic Frog has a variety of bright papers, stickers, ribbons and rub ons. The class was a 5"x5" mini album about Christopher. The papers are something I wouldn't normally have chosen, but I was really happy with the finished product. (I haven't photographed it yet.)

Leish and I also managed to catch up with numerous friends and acquaintances, including the lovely Kerrin, who was a key person in organising the entire event. From our short visit, plus the great things others have said, I'd say it was a major success - well done K!!

I also caught up with Cheryl (from one of my suppliers - Aussie Scrap Source) and Marni T. It is becoming more and more obvious to me that, yes, I'm tall..... but I think that, on a whole, I am finding that most scrapbookers tend to be non-tall!! I was stoked, standing next to Kerrin for the middle photo, to find that we are basically the same height. K mentioned that I'm tall, so I guess she's noticed the general scrapbooker's height thing too!

(Note to the people who have recently said I am photogenic: These photos are proof that, unless I control the situation, I some how end up with the most ridiculous "photo-grin" ever seen!!)

xx S.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! ISC must have been so much fun! YEY 4 you!

And I'm totally jealous of your tally-ness too!

11:26 am, May 26, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

PMSL Sara! Another reason I can't wait to meet you! I'm a "tally" too (178cm - bout the same a Kerrin!).

12:38 pm, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your ridiculous photo grin! It was probably caused by all the scrappy pheromones zipping around at ISC, it wasn't your fault....

12:59 pm, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Well I like your photo grin. Enjoy your height. I wish I had some of it. Don't forget I need some copies. How did the "rock" ones turn out.

4:29 pm, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW,love your slideshow! :)

5:32 pm, May 26, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Tall is good!!! I keep telling my two girls that too as Danah is fast catching up to me - at 10!!! Great photo's - that grin says "joy" to me! Don't change it!

9:37 pm, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Looks like you had a blast! *so jealous* I love your grin in the photo. Great photos! I can not wait to see how you scrap them. :)

10:35 am, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home