Sassi Photography

Saturday, May 27, 2006

OMGosh RIBBON!!??!!

So I'm a sucker for ribbon. I admit it. It's like a disease!! I have so much and I want more. Bearing that in mind... you absolutely HAVE to look at these new ribbons from Basic Grey.

There are five sets and I NEED them all!!


These are my favourite two sets, just to give you an idea of how absolutely gorgeous these ribbons are. Okay.... so my non-scrapping friends are probably scratching their heads in wonder right now, but let me tell you that ribbon is VERY important in life - LOL!!

(I have to credit that I borrow these pictures from Scrapbooks and More who have the entire range here.)

xx S.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I was thinking I could pretend I didn't know those ribbons exsisted!!! Thanks Sara, now I need them too!

My name is Will . . . and I'm a ribbon addict.

9:59 am, May 27, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Aren't they to die for??? Yes, I want them ALL too :( This ribbon addict session is getting very crowded!!!!

9:34 pm, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

I know! They are all just gorgeous ribbons!!! Will have to budget more creatively! LOL

10:12 am, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home