Sassi Photography

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mum's reading this!! It's been a lovely, but busy, day so far. I am hoping to get a little scrapping done at some stage, but not looking good. John and all three kids are sick, so I am playing nurse-maid. I'm not feeling all that much better myself, but family comes first.

Even though they are sick, I still was given breakfast in bed and lots of lovely gifts. Amelia made and bought me the most lovely things. I'll take a pic and upload later!!

xx S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to one of the most beautiful amazing mums I know! Glad to hear you were spoiled - as you deserve no less! Actually, St Martins gave all women a carnation each yesterday, and the priest said it was because all women are mothers - due to their innate caring and nurturing. I thought that was beautiful! Catch up when you're better, OK?

11:20 am, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home