Sassi Photography

Friday, May 12, 2006

Kim's Growing Up Class

I took Kim Archer's Growing Up class last night. I really love her classes. It is a great way to create a layout without too much effort (for me) and I really enjoyed not thinking about it as I did it. I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the layout at the end, too. They are great classes. Kim is so easy going and explains things really well. She answers questions and is very patient, so if you don't know what you are doing, or didn't understand something, she helps you through.

Well, here is my interpretation. It is another page for my All About Me album - only the third layout for it, actually!



It's funny, really. I don't usually do layouts about me. It is easier to do them about someone else. I am facing the ME layouts & projects this weekend, though. Kim's class last night - ME. SAM's Cyber Crop theme - ME. Scrapapple DT project - ME. Just when I don't want to be looking at me, even with Mother's Day on Sunday.

Speaking of Mother's Day... I have the whole day planned! I am going to sleep and scrap!! We will visit John's mum on the Saturday - when she has eight kids to visit her, we tend to spread it out over the weekend. I will see my mum either on the Saturday or during next week. I just need some time for me. I know that sounds selfish, but I've found (yesterday and today) that I am far more emotional about things than I thought I was.

Long story short? I just can't wait to get in and scrap to my heart's content, really. I have so many things I am trying to finish. I hope to get a few things done at least!

xx S.

4 Comments:

Blogger jilly said...

Layout is gorgeous Sara! You are sooooooooo photogenic!

10:34 am, May 12, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Wonderful LO as always Sara. Can I ask - are these classes of Kim's online or here in Brissy???

4:38 pm, May 12, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Okay - I've answered my own question by checking out Kim's blog - doh!!!

4:45 pm, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Sounds like a great day. I'd like that myself.

9:20 pm, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home