Sassi Photography

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Beautiful Alicia

Another couple of weeks have gone by and I'm so excited to have had the beautiful Alicia and her family flitting in and out of Brisbane during that time. Leish and I have been friends for a few years now and I absolutely treasure our special bond.





I'm sad to say that she, Michael and their two boys winged their way back to NY this morning... but am happy to say I have hundreds of photos from the past two weeks to go through and process.


Safe traveling, Leish.
xx

3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Beautiful Sara...

11:53 pm, May 14, 2008  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

This one turned out great. I'll have to have a good look at all the pics tomorrow. Thanks again for doing them, it was fun.

5:55 pm, May 15, 2008  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

What a gorgeous photo of you both!! I'm so SAD I missed catching up with Leish this time round :( Next Time!

7:01 am, May 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home