Sassi Photography

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged...

I guess the best thing about a tag is it gets me to actually post on my blog!! I have so much to catch myself up on, but no time to do it!

Here goes....

I've been tagged by Petrina

Here are the rules which you need to abide by if you are tagged:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

I am not sure what to add to my previous lists, so I will stick to a theme, I think...

1. I have been really busy with my business Sassi Photography.
2. I teach PhotoShop Basics 101 (and other classes) with Point.Shoot.Play.
3. I spent the first weekend on this month in Bundaberg, Qld.
4. I spend last weekend in Iluka, NSW.
5. I am looking forward to a weekend up the north coast soon.
6. I really, really miss my beautiful friend Alicia.
7. I need to take my camera for a professional clean.... must use it too much - lol!

How was that? Okay, so I have decided not to tag anyone specifically, as I have sent this one on a few times already. If you haven't taken this tag, please consider yourself tagged!!!

Photos and stories from the past few weeks to come!!
xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

I miss you too. I wish I actually have 5 minutes to myself to be able to call you.

1:09 pm, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

well that's one way to get you to post on your blog!!!! Thanks for sharing :0) P.

ps. mmmm....my camera needs cleaning too - you'll have to let me know where you get it done.

1:22 pm, November 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home