Sassi Photography

Friday, October 26, 2007

Point. Shoot. Play

Photoshop & Photography classes are getting busy with Point.Shoot.Play - check out the blog for further details!


More importantly, the Point.Shoot.Play photograph printing service is now OPEN!!


Download the software HERE.


It's simple to use and, best of all, you can pick your photos up from your local scrapbooking store!! Check the Point.Shoot.Play. blog or email Mel for participating stores - OR - get your local store to contact Mel for further info!


Last weekend, I had a fun photoshoot with Lorraine and a few of her family. We had lots of fun, thanks girls (& boy)!!





LOVE this one... it's so.... toddler!!


I've also been working on my official website for Sassi Photography. Check it out and let me know what you think! I'd love some feedback to make it a bit better!

Have a GREAT weekend!!
xx S.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brendy xx said...

Gorgeous Photos Sara :)

5:32 pm, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Sara the new website looks GREAT!

9:02 am, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Peta said...

ohh love the photos HUN!!

The website looks great - Only one thing I would have to say in my "proffessional" capacity - is to think about the centering of your text a little more, just that people tend to read left to right and can find it hard to read centered text - specially if there is a lot of it {more then one line} this is more so to for people with eyesight issues {like me hehe} if one eye is more dominate then another it can be even HARDER to read it. - Just something to think on ;)

9:32 am, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Sara Pearcy said...

Yeah, I agree Peta. I am still working to fix this. ;)

9:59 am, October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home