Sassi Photography

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Six Weeks....

....of circus clowns and fake lion tamers, leading up to the Federal Election. I can't stand the six weeks of lead up. It is full of lies and inconsistencies that truly irk me.

I'm not intending to be political on my blog. I'm not a swing voter and I do have definate reasons for voting the way I do, but here is not the place to air them.

Instead, keep informed.

For an interesting look at some political polls and how internet users have answered them, check out: Passion Pulse.

I'll be back later to update my blog. :D
xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Interesting site, thanks for the link!

9:59 pm, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

HeHeHe... found your description of the lead up very funny. That's only what DH said the other day but he called it a 3 ring circus. Which reminds me must hide baby... no baby kissing by pollies in this house!!

7:10 am, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Ah, ignorance. Love it. I can't stand the way that the parties do their advertising. Simply defaming the opposition rather than listing your own strengths is pretty lame. Glad I'm missing it all.

10:48 am, October 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home