Sassi Photography

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hospitals and Thanks

Thanks to everyone who commented or emailed regarding the last post. I've been totally overwhelmed with responses and look forward to contacting everyone in the coming weeks.

Chris and I are now home from the hospital. His operation went really well and he's been really brave. His poor little throat looks awful and I hope it gets better quickly.

I still haven't shaken my sickness either. Every time I think I'm getting better, I come down with something again. The lovely nurses in the Children's Hospital ended up looking after me too. I'll be laying low for a few days to try to shake this latest bout of 'flu off. :(

Catch up with you soon.
xx S.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope both you and Chris are feeling better soon.

Rachel

10:54 am, August 26, 2007  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Glad to hear Chris's op went well - hope you're both feeling better real soon!

5:25 pm, August 26, 2007  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Glad it went well Sara. Just think how much better he will be once he recovers.

8:04 am, August 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are both on the road to recovery soon. Glad to hear things went well for Chris

11:42 pm, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

Sara so glad to hear Chris is doing ok now.

Hope you get some down time so you can recover as well.

2:13 pm, August 28, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

Glad to hear that everything went well.

Hope you are looking after yourself as well Miss Sara.....

8:44 am, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Glad Chris is O.K. - kids in hospital is very stressful. Look after yourself as well!

7:14 am, August 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home