Sassi Photography

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Point. Shoot. Play.

I am so happy to announce that I have accepted an invitation to join 'Point. Shoot. Play.'



I will begin by teaching PhotoShop Basics 101 at selected venues. The classes will be centred around improving, mending and altering digital photographes.

I am thrilled to be working with the very talented Peta Stokes. I originally 'met' Peta online when I first started scrapping and have bumped into her online in a few different places. I was thrilled for her when her digital layouts started popping up in the mags and now I finally get to meet her IRL and work with her. Nice.

There will be more exciting classes to come and I am really excited to be part of this new business. Stay tuned for more info on the Photography Classes to be introduced!! ;)

xx S.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

very cool. We never did get around to meeting Peta did we.

4:07 am, August 23, 2007  
Blogger A said...

Sara, we are so excited to have you on board....

6:43 am, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Cass said...

Leave the new look blog! Hope all goes fabulously in your new position with Point Shoot Play. :)

9:57 am, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh Sara don't give me a big fat head!!! ROFL. Can't wait to meet you two!! {and maybe even learn from you as well hehe}. Very excited to be part of the'team :)

12:41 pm, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Liz Weber said...

Congrats Sara on the Point, Shoot & Play opportunity - how very exciting for you.

Loving your new look blog too - very elegant :-)

Can't wait to see your Point, Shoot & Play work ;-)

Congrats on being in the Ekka Exhibition at the Museuem - how cool is that :-)

2:18 pm, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Tam said...

Oh wow Sara, Congrats on the point shoot play position that is awesome and totally deserved too!!

2:29 pm, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

How exciting for you!!!

Don't think I need to wish you luck cause somehow me thinks that you will shine (you always do!!)

8:48 am, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home