Sassi Photography

Monday, August 20, 2007

My Challenge

I am in the middle of tidying up my small scrapping area and have decided I have WAY too much stuff. I don't think I'll ever use it all and have no idea why I even bought some of it in the first place!

So my challenge to myself is to scrap as many layouts as I can without buying anything. No scrap shopping at all. Not even digi ~ oh my!! I am aiming for between 30 & 50 layouts. I certainly have enough stuff here to do it!

So I'm at 5 so far. Anyone care to join me?
xx S.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

I sooo know what you mean. I just did 11 layouts before caving in and shopping. And I have two packages on the way and feeling very guilty. So I will join you...and my target will be 12 layouts minimum.

11:31 am, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Bec said...

Hey Sara,
You've inspired me here! I have a tonne of supplies and photos that I have "put off using" or "saved for good" and now their time has passed... My target will be 20 - I am about to start 6 weeks holidays so I have no excuses...
Bec

2:36 pm, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Hmmm, I could do it, but it wouldn't be fair, since most of what I use is given to me for my DT's. Good luck though.

3:47 am, August 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I so know what you mean. I now only shop with photos but man do I have a lot of layouts to do so yep I am with you sara.

9:03 pm, August 21, 2007  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

I've just finished a 3 month scrap diet...I might try this later in the year ;)

9:12 pm, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Trudi Harrison said...

Hmmm might have to follow your example.. might even have to hack into the pp that I have been saving cause it's too pretty to cut up!!!

8:42 am, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home