Sassi Photography

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Still Talking About Christmas?

I have been a bad blogger.... bad, bad blogger!! So much goes on and I have been so slack in keeping my blog up to date. Well, today's the day. I am going to inundate you with boring posts of my little life....

Christmas (lol - yes, that date that was nearly TWO months ago, can you believe it??) was great. Lots of family and lots of kids running around. Thank goodness this year was a little more mild.

I have probably blogged a bit about my Christmas, but just wanted to share some photos. My Mum and Dad are SO hard to get a decent, fun photo of, especially together. I don't even think many photos exist of me with my parents, so on Christmas day, I "thelma'ed" these...


Well, we think we are funny!! ...and what would a post about Christmas be without showing some of our warm Christmas magic around the tree....


xx S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home