Sassi Photography

Friday, January 26, 2007

What's in a Name?

This was on Alicia's blog, so I thought I'd try it too. I don't think there are any 'Sara Pearcy's in Australia, but I might be wrong....


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
4
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



At least when my name is Googled, most of the entries that pop up are me. There is an accountant in the UK with the same name. US entries show a Sarah Pearcy, but that's not the same, as my pronounciation is different. ;)

Interesting? I bet you are rivetted!!
xx S.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Cool. 4 people. I'll have to try to track them down for you.

3:46 am, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow there were 3 people with my shortened name, which is the one I use... but 699 of the longer one! I am common!! (This is just confirming a long held view... tee hee)

11:24 am, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a girl who lives like 10 minutes away with my name LOL!

You have a LOT of stuff girl! Lucky you with the new shelves!

9:41 am, January 28, 2007  
Blogger cardscraps said...

Thanks Sara
Our family has had fun with this one!
cheers
Debra

2:33 pm, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Brendy xx said...

How interesting, you know there is over 5,000 people with my name..
I checked us all out and I am the most popular. I didn't even realise Brenda was such a popular name too...

4:28 pm, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home