Sassi Photography

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Child's Solution

I've been searching for months for the lid of my little two-cup teapot. It's one of those small glass pots with plastic lid that has the tea leaf diffuser in the middle. I love it and it has really been annoying me that I haven't been able to find the lid.

Nothing like a child to help with the solution. Yesterday Nick was looking at the pot and accidentally dropped it on the kitchen floor. It is fine glass, so it SMASHED into a thousand pieces!! At least I don't have to find the lid any more!!!





Oh, and guess what I found about two hours later????? rofl
xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jamieson said...

Always the way, Sara!!

Love your little man's thinking! :-)

Chelle Xx

11:21 am, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it always the way!

Welcome home! :)

1:58 pm, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Camilla said...

hahahaha that made me laugh sara.. Can u send him over to find the lid off one of the twins sipper cups that is great to keep in the car. Why is it i just find it and within 24hrs the same cup lid vanishes for weeks at a time haha...

10:42 pm, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home