Sassi Photography

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thanks Scrapapple

I have now officially resigned from the Scrapapple DT. Thanks to Kelly & Dawn at Scrapapple and thanks to the ladies I shared my DT spot with. It has been a fun six months and I wish you all well.

Congrats to Julie Love and Rachelle Minett, who have now joined the Scrapapple Design Team. What a shame I've missed working with you both, but we'll cross paths again soon, no doubt!

So here are my last two layouts for Scrapapple, which I hadn't shared on my blog yet. Both are using the newest Chatterbox Inc papers. I LOVE the huge flower chipboard from Fancy Pants in the second layout.




Thanks for checking out my blog.
xx S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

I love your LO's too Sara - ALWAYS :)!!!
I know that blah feeling you mentioned in your last post - I was feeling the same for the past few months, but I finally seem to be getting out of it. Take it easy and look after yourself ;)

Jas xx

2:57 pm, October 06, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Sara, of course I will miss you as part of the Scrapapple DT!!!!! How could you think I wouldn't?!?!?!?

I know so many people who have been feeling "blah" the last couple of months (me included) so let's hope we can all get out of it and back into the world!

Catch up soon
xxJill

5:22 pm, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home