Sassi Photography

Friday, September 29, 2006

Pffft.... Ant Farm, Schmant Farm!!

After another busy week, I'm back for a quick blog.

I can tell you know that next time I spend ages setting up an ant farm, I am going to keep it secret and up high. I don't know what killed the ants.... there were SO many factors to choose from!! The four year old who kept feeding them... same four year old who kept adding water... the two year old who kept shaking the box... the five year old who kept trying to save them (vigorously).... who knows? Point is, they are dead.... and less than a week after moving them to their new home. I wonder if there is an Anty Heaven?

In good news, the guitar is going well. I have given myself three short lessons this week and can already play a few little songs, including Happy Birthday, which I worked out from ear. Thank goodness I can read music, too, though. It would be really hard learning it all from scratch. The kids love the guitar and bring it to me to play (badly - lol).

I plan to scrap tonight. I haven't scrapped for a week and am missing it. I am worried my Mojo will be gone. Luckily I am starting with a sketch for Scrapbook City - that makes it easier!

Big HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY to my MIL, too!! We are having a party for her tomorrow. She is one of the coolest 70 year olds I know. It should be a fun afternoon.

Have a great weekend.
xx S.

8 Comments:

Blogger jilly said...

pmsl at the ant farm Sara - why, oh why, do we do this to ourselves???

6:25 pm, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, Sara, not the ant Farm!!!

Too many little fingers trying to help I'd say! Gave me a giggle. LOL

Chelle Xx

10:24 pm, September 29, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

R.I.P little ants! Hope the 70th bash is a ball - I'm partying at a 50th do today! September is certainly a busy birthday time!

9:01 am, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Alicia Barry said...

Poor ants. I'm sure that the kids were all trying to help.

12:40 am, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for popping by my blog Sara and casting a vote for me. Can't quite believe it! Love your ant farm story. You just have to do those things though don't you :)

8:25 pm, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Jeepie said...

I can't figure out what killed those ants. LOL

9:25 am, October 04, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

Hi Sara!
Happy birthday to your MIL!
Oh poor you and poor kids with ants going to *anty heaven* - sooooooo something that would happen here!
Lus x

3:02 pm, October 04, 2006  
Blogger qwerty said...

LOL ... thats soo sweet Sas! Killing them with kindness!!

Hope things a great darlin', and you're coping without Alicia!

Love you! Catch up soon???

12:14 pm, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home