Sassi Photography

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Scrap Survivor

I'm playing a game of Scrap Survivor on a US based forum and it has been lots of fun so far! We have 34 ladies playing over nine or ten weeks. There are weekly challenges as well as immunity challenges and each week people get 'voted' off. I am sharing all this fun with my favourite 'new American' (Alicia) - lol.

I thought I'd share my first week's layouts which were SO much fun to do!

The first is from a sketch (very hard), using products from one company only and the second is the immunity challenge (about ME, using no patterned paper and at least 10 flowers) - another layout for my Book of Me!


Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from everyone, so feel free to comment!
xx S.

7 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

What fun LO's - love them both!

10:30 pm, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun, Sara!

Keep us posted, see if you're the ultimate survivor!! Just love the show.

Chelle Xx

10:43 pm, October 08, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

Wow - these are fabulous Sara!

9:17 am, October 09, 2006  
Blogger scrapadel said...

They are both wonderful LOs Sara.

Those Scrap Survivor games are fun except for the voting as its so hard.

11:56 am, October 09, 2006  
Blogger AnnetteL said...

Hiho Sara, good luck with the Scrap Survivor game! Your LO's are gorgeous as always so I have no doubts that you will survive! ;0)Have fun and take care.
Annette

12:08 pm, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you made any alliances yet Sara? And have you had to eat bugs or other disgusting things? Sounds like fun anyway.

The pic of you is so beautiful and you pages are terrific.

8:28 pm, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Jo said...

I love the page you have done about yourself. Then again, I love both pages. Hope you get through the Survivor Series.

Jo.

7:18 am, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home