Sassi Photography

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Quiet Weekend

This is the first real quiet weekend we've had for a while and I really needed it. The kids are helping John downstairs and I am quietly completing our tax returns (which I enjoy, believe it or not). Just thought I'd drop into my blog and say hi.

I've been playing with PSE brushes and trying to work out how to create exactly what I'm after. These two photos have been enhanced using various brushes found on the net...



Amelia had been playing in the dress-up drawer at her Grandma's - best dress-up drawer I've ever seen!!! The drawer is the size of TWO LARGE suitcases!!! I could fit all three of my kids inside it and still be able to close it!! The kids bury themselves in all sorts of dress-ups.

This day, their Aunty Kathleen was there and she helped Amelia with a little make-up.
xx S.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The brush work looks great.

Glad you had a relaxing weekend.

3:15 pm, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the Brush work! Looks fabulous!

We too, had a quiet weekend, and it was great! :-)

Chelle Xx

7:40 pm, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I love the brush work too - it looks perfect with those photos!!! Can't wait to see them scrapped :)

7:54 pm, October 15, 2006  
Blogger jilly said...

These look just perfect Sara!

5:22 pm, October 16, 2006  
Blogger lusi said...

Those brushes are beautiful! Love them - and your work in SC this month is fantastic Sar! I was honoured to share a page with you!
Lus x

2:37 pm, October 18, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Yep - those brushes look awesome and so does your beautiful little girl :)

8:26 pm, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home