Sassi Photography

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday - Yay!

Not much going on here, other than I am really sick. I'm on three sets of antibiotics and have felt better.

Tottled off to the Craft Fair in Brisbane yesterday. It was nice to see so many friendly faces and lovely people. I didn't buy much, but am happy with the items I bought. All three of my children came with me and were very good. We went to the Museum after, then to Southbank for a 'Slurpy'. I had to fill in time while my car was being serviced.

Because I LOVE Rhonna Farrer's Superstar collection SO much, I had to scrap the scraps from my other layout. I love this photo of Nick and Chris, taken the day after Nick had a nasty accident and cut his face. It was because of Christopher and they were rough-housing, hence the title.

The colours seem really dull here... the layout is fairly bright IRL. (Scroll down to see the other layout, using these papers, in an older post.)

The other news I have is (to cheer myself up) I have finally got my nose pierced. I've wanted to since the very early Nineties and am really happy with it. Here is a dodgy photo.... because I've noticed all the piercing photos on the net are dodgy - lol!!

I hope to be back on board properly very soon. Until then, take care and have a great weekend.
xx S.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeepie said...

Love it!

2:23 pm, October 20, 2006  
Blogger AnnetteL said...

Good for you Sara! Love the dodgy photo gives it a very authentic feel and getting into the spirit of things! LOL Hope you recover and get back to 100% real soon. Your LO is gorgeous as always! Have a great weekend, might see you at the CC tonight?

4:46 pm, October 20, 2006  
Blogger AnnetteL said...

Sorry Sara I just realised the CC is next Friday! DER! Whops... Have a good weekend! :0)

7:27 pm, October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nose ring looks great! :-)

Hope you're feeling better soon and have a great weekend.

Chelle Xx

9:35 pm, October 20, 2006  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Hope those antibotics kick in real soon! What dodgy piercing sites have you been visiting - more to the point what piercings????

1:45 pm, October 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara I hope you are feeling better and back on your feet soon. Take care!
By the way I love the piercing and the photo is perfect!
Thinking of YOU!

9:00 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Kathy O said...

Hi. Good on you for getting up the courage to get a piercing done. Have been checking out your gallery, some really gorgeous LO's. How do you find the time to fit it all in? From a fellow brisbanite new to blogging!

10:40 pm, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home