Sassi Photography

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rhonna Farrer Designs with Point Shoot Play

Point Shoot Play classes are going very well and we have had a lot of great feedback. Thank you to all the people who attended our workshops at last week's Gold Coast Craft Fair. It was such a busy week and I loved meeting so many people.

With June's Scrapbook Convention & Expo at Brisbane's Convention Centre looming, make sure you don't miss out on any of our exciting classes. Point Shoot Play are hosting three workshops daily - Photoshop Basics, Digi Scraps (both classes using our laptops for hands-on play) and Creative Photography. Bring your camera for the latter class, as we are going to have a lot of fun! Classes are filling fast. You can book HERE.

The official website has a tutor's page (HERE) and Point Shoot Play will be in Classroom 1. Haha - I'm the first on the list.... very strange feeling, let me tell you!

EXCITING NEWS*******
Point Shoot Play has been granted Exclusive Rights to use a selection of Rhonna Farrer Designs throughout our classes as well as to be able to provide these designs on discs for sale at our classes and shows that we attend...



If your coming to the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo, over the June long weekend-pop in and say Hi and grab yourself your very own Rhonna Farrer Design Set..

If you have attended any Point Shoot Play classes thus far, please shoot us an email


Don't forget that Point Shoot Play has a classroom at the Expo, we are teaching 3 classes-places for these are filling up quick... Thanks to all that have booked in, we cannot wait to meet you..

xx Sara.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sara, I had a great time in your workshop at Gold Coast Craft Fair and now I am a fan of your photograph:)

I alreday booked two classes at Scrapbook Convention & Expo in Brisbane. I"m so excited to see you again and learn some skills. I'll bring my camera "α" and I hope I can be better photographer.

2:50 pm, April 17, 2008  
Blogger Jessica said...

how awesome!! I love Rhonna!!

12:48 am, April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home