Sassi Photography

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Two Things Missing

I went out yesterday, leaving the kids with John. I taught a Point.Shoot.Play. class at Stamp Art Studio, which went very well. We had a lot of fun!

When I left the house, Christopher had a mouth full of teeth and a gorgeous mop of hair. I came home to this...


An Army cut (which is actually much more cute IRL than here) and the first tooth to fall out! He is the second eldest of my kids, but the first to lose any teeth. Finally! ...I get to be the Tooth Fairy!! (I've been Santa, the Easter Bunny & the 'Noise-Down-the-Hall-That'll-Get-You-If-You-Get-Out-of-Bed'!! ~ Tooth Fairy I can relate to!!)

Chris was proud as punch this morning and couldn't believe the Tooth Fairy left him "two gold coins, Mummy!" Inflation ~ he received $3... 600% on the 50c we used to get!!
This week, my new lens arrived from the US. I bought a Lens Baby! Haven't heard of them? Check out the website, they are fun! It's a manual focus lens that basically bends the focus. You can focus on one 'sweet-spot' (see Chris' teeth above, or Amelia's eyes below) and the outer edges from that 'spot' blur out. It takes a bit of practice, but I'm having fun playing. I also received a wide lens adapter, telephoto adapter and macro lenses.


Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Take care.
xx S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Wow! I don't understand how it works, but that lens is fab!!

12:41 pm, January 21, 2008  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ohh love the pics and the new hair cut and OMG love missing tooth!! as they loose more teeth and more of your kids are loosing them..watch out for fogetting the leave toothfairy money..not that I have experience with that or anything! hope you are well! missing ya chick!

3:48 am, January 25, 2008  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Hey Christopher...you're lucky...the tooth fairy only leaves $2 here!!!

8:31 pm, January 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home